Life whilst easing Lockdown
By: Ruba Farooqui
All countries are trying their maximum best to prevent the spread of COVID-19, yet the time frame of this outbreak is unknown. Whilst many countries are still experiencing lockdown due to the rise in cases and mortality rate.
Life whilst easing Lockdown By Ruba Farooqui
Some countries have eased out the lockdown observing the gradual rise in the recoveries of COVID-19 patients. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is one of them. “Saudi Arabia took the number one spot in “regional resiliency”, which considers how a country’s demography, geopolitical stability, and societal discipline, and other factors influence safety during the COVID-19 outbreak”- reported by the Hong Kong based Deep Knowledge group.
KSA ended the lockdown, imposed from March to June in the Kingdom, on June 21, 2020. Before relaxing the lockdown, Ministry of Health laid down certain rules and regulations which must be followed failing which will impose people to pay hefty fines.
For the safety of the employee’s organizations have also adopted those set of guidelines as their policies, any non-compliance can lead to the employees being terminated from the job. Practicing guidelines from the MOH are, social distancing of 2mts between individuals, use of masks and gloves in crowd, limiting the number of public gatherings to 50 people, temperature check of each individual before their entry into any premises and so on.
People are joyful and excited to come out of their houses and go back to their old lifestyle but is it really possible, rather sounds difficult. The reason being the fear of getting affected by the virus. Now will this fear remain in people’s mind or fade away with respect to time as the conditions improve. Well the answer lies in the people following the above guidelines. By adhering to the rules set by the authorities we can overall together overcome this pandemic and get back to our normal lives.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.