Petrol Prices hiked in Saudi Arabia
Petrol Prices hiked – Saudi Aramco has updated the petrol prices after the introduction of the new 15% VAT by the government in Saudi Arabia. Petrol and other fuel prices for July 1st until 10th 2020, at a time when oil prices are fluctuating amid fears on global pandemic due to the spread of the Coronavirus.
Gasoline prices for July 1st until 10th 2020 (SAR/liter) are;
- ِBefore: SAR 0.90 per liter
- New Price: SAR 0.98 per liter
- Before: SAR 1.08 per liter
- New Price: SAR 1.18 per liter.
Diesel: 0.52 SAR/Liter
Kerosene: 0.70 SAR/Liter
LPG: 0.75 SAR/Liter
This is in accordance with the governance procedures for adjusting the prices of energy and water products approved by the government.
Note that the local prices of gasoline or fuel are subject to change, according to changes in export prices from Saudi Arabia to the global markets.
Source: Saudi Aramco
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.