Hajj Selection process for non-Saudis revealed with more information on Health Standards. The news published on Saudi Press Agency and Al Arabiya. The Hajj this year will be open for people in Saudi Arabia only. This includes 70% non-Saudis/Expats and 30% Saudis/Nationals. More details on the selection process below.
Hajj Selection process for non-Saudis revealed
The Authorities will be taking proper actions and guidelines by the competent authorities. It has been said that priority will be given to expatriates or non-Saudis age between 20-50 years old. Only people inside Saudi Arabia with the following criteria will be allowed to perform hajj pilgrimage:
- Pilgrims must have a PCR test certificate from a recognised centre. This test must show negative results.
- People with no pre-existing medical conditions.
- Previously didn’t perform Hajj.
- “Must commit to abiding by the required quarantine period decided by the Ministry of Health before and after performing the Hajj pilgrimage. (Al Arabiya, 2020)”
The process will be completed electronically after registration during the time allocated. The non-Saudis Participants selection on the above criteria but randomly.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.