Hajj Registration opens for non-Saudis residing in the Kingdom. Hajj in the year 2020 will only be allowed for citizens and residents of Saudi Arabia. There will be a limit on the number of people due to the current situation. The packages are available on the local hajj website, the link can be found below.
Hajj Registration opens for non-Saudis residing in the Kingdom
From today to the date of 19 Dhu al-Qi’dah 1441 AH, those who wish to perform the Hajj pilgrimage from non-Saudis residing in the Kingdom will be able to register according to the health and regulatory conditions via a link following: http://Localhaj.haj.gov.sa
ابتداء من اليوم وحتى تاريخ 19ذو القعدة 1441 هـ سيتمكن الراغبين في أداء فريضة الحج من غير السعوديين المقيمين داخل المملكة من التسجيل وفق الشروط الصحية والتنظيمية عبر رابط #وزارة_الحج_والعمرة الآتي:— وزارة الحج والعمرة (@HajMinistry) July 6, 2020
Terms and Conditions
NOTE: Registering my wish to perform Hajj for the year 1441 Hijri is a preliminary submission and is not a final registration. Registration is not considered until the issuance of the final approval after ensuring that health and regulatory standards are met, and the result of the submission will be notified through a text message on my mobile phone. The request is automatically cancelled if the health or regulatory requirements are not completed, and in the event of a mismatch in the data provided, the Ministry is entitled to cancel the approval at any time.
- I – the candidate – hereby certify that I
- not have diabetes
- and do not have blood pressure disorder
- Also, do not have a heart condition
- do not have any respiratory diseases
- Am not affected or suspected of being infected by a coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Am between 20 and 65 years old
- I pledge to respect my Home quarantine according to the criteria approved by the Ministry of Health 14 days before the Hajj & 14 days after the Hajj
- I pledge that I have never performed haj
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.