Saudi Arabia Expatriates Bank account update by SAMA clarifies about the bank accounts freeze situation. The Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA) denied the rumours spread on the media. The rumour said that expatriates living in Saudi Arabia would face account freeze if the financial transaction is more than their wages. More details below.
Saudi Arabia Expatriates Bank account freeze update by SAMA
The financial institutions and banks continue to work according to the rules and procedures. There is no change in the money transfer which was spread on social media and some other media news channels. The Authority has denied issuing any directives to banks for such actions and the news is baseless.
The news comes as the coronavirus pandemic has left employees and expatriates around the world worried about job stability and the effect the outbreak will have on the global economy.Al Arabiya, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.