Delivery Application workers or representatives allowed to work 24 hours. However, the Ministry of Interior stated all representative may work 24 hours in the Kingdom. But only if they are registered with the Communications and Information Technology Commission. More details below.
Delivery Application workers or representatives allowed to work 24 hours
The Delivery Apps are mentioned on the official website of CITC. The official website of CITC can be accessed from here. The Ministry has added 10 more companies on the registered list of companies.
The delivery services will help the companies to get the essentials at home. And the new information helps the representative to support the public if possible for 24 hours. The Representative must adhere to requirements of social distancing and other guidelines. The written permits are still required for checking posts.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.