Nunuk Nuraini, the creator of the immensely popular Indomie Noodles mi goreng instant noodle, dies aged 59.
Nuraini worked at Indofood as a flavor development manager. Indofood produces the product, for nearly 30 years. The instant noodle became a hot favorite beyond its native Indonesia, including in Saudi Arabia.
Indofood confirms the death of Nuraini but didn’t confirm the cause of death. Indeed it is a sad news. We all pray for Nuraini
More from Riyadh Xpress
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.