3 years ban on entering the Kingdom if Exit-ReEntry Visa expires
Jawazat – The General Directorate of Passports, clarified in response to a query “if he can come back to the Kingdom after the Exit-ReEntry Visa Expires” from a foreigner who leaves the Kingdom years ago and wants to come back to the Kingdom.
Jawazat clarified that if a person not able to return to the Kingdom before the expiry of the Exit-ReEntry visa will not be allowed to enter the Kingdom for a period of 3 years.
اسلام عليكم ورحمة الله!!— Tanveer Hussain (@Tanveer05536082) January 30, 2021
إذا لم يعد الشخص الذي يحمل تأشيرة خروج وعودة ، فهل سيبدأ الحظر لمدة 3 سنوات بعد نهاية الإقامة؟
This rule is not applicable if a person comes back on a new visa to a previous employer. However, it is very important to return Kingdom before the expiry of the Exit Re-entry visa.
For further details please follow Jawazat Official Twitter Account: Click Here.
Source: Saudi Gazette
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.