Apple iPhone 12 expected to be launched next week. Apple plans to announce its new iPhone 12 in its latest event which will take place on the 13th of October 2020. The leaks continue about some of the expected announcement. Details below.
Apple iPhone 12 expected to be launched next week
Apple is expected to introduce 4 models of iPhone 12, two regular and two “PRO” type, and the leaks indicate that the lineup will include “iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Max, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max.”
Display sizes can range from 5.4 inches to 6.1 inches for iPhone 12 and 12 Max, and between 6.1 and 6.7 inches for Pro and Pro Max. It is expected to move away from the rounded edges used in iPhone 11, and return to the iPhone 5’s design which is Flat edges.
Speculation indicates that the back does not seem to be subject to modifications, except for the inclusion of two cameras, compared to the 3 cameras that were in the previous version, and there are also leaks that expect that the iPhone 12 will use an aluminum frame, with the “Pro” model based on steel. Stainless steel.
The leaks indicate that the four models of the iPhone 12 will all be equipped with 5G for compatibility with the fifth-generation networks, and prices start at $649 and go up to over $1099.
Here is a lineup of devices which are expected to be launched:
- 5.4” iPhone 12 mini (OLED)
- 6.1” iPhone 12 (OLED)
- 6.1” iPhone 12 Pro (OLED)
- 6.7” iPhone 12 Pro Max (OLED)
- HomePod mini
- AirPods Studio
Here is the link to watch the Apple event: https://www.apple.com/apple-events/
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.