Alinma Pay E-Wallets with local and international money transfer. A new way of digital banking sitting from your home. The transfer takes a few minutes as Alinma Pay is using global money transfer services like Western Union. More details below.
The application is not only local and international money transfer. But it is a digital solution to make payments, and use a digital wallet. With currency notes or papers being in question during these difficult times. Apps like Alinma pay is really helping people to utilize digital services.
So, here is the link to find out more about Alinma pay and benefits. The apps are available in IOS and Google Playstore. Over time, Saudi Arabia has seen many advancements in Digital Technology and surely this will help a lot of expatriates. The online facility will help Expats to send money online from home and avoid those huge lines. The fees vary for countries, starting from SAR15 to SAR20 for each transfer.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.