Whatsapp chat and calls
Whatsapp chat and calls will not be allowed if users don’t agree to the policy. What will happen if you don’t agree to Whatsapp’s new policy? One of the questions which people are thinking about these days as it has become one of the most used apps for calls and chats. The answer to the above question is below.
Whatsapp calls and chat will not be allowed if users don’t agree to the policy
In the note, WhatsApp linked to a newly created FAQ page that says its policy related to inactive users will apply after May 15, TechCrunch reported. WhatsApp’s policy for inactive users states that accounts are generally deleted after 120 days of inactivity.” (Source: Khaleej Times)
So the company will give time users to read but if you don’t agree over time, you will lose your access. The company has started a campaign few days ago where they are assuring users that all their chats are with end-to-end encryption. But a-lot of users started looking at alternatives such as telegram. Will you be using Whatsapp going forward?
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.