8 people arrested for illegally transferring 500 Million Saudi Riyal. The security authorities in Riyadh announced the update which has shocked everyone. Full details below.
8 people arrested for illegally transferring 500 Million SAR
“The security authorities in Riyadh oust a gang consisting of 8 people who transferred an amount of 500 million riyals during the current year 2020 AD to outside the Kingdom through illegal means through the accounts of individual institutions (Saudi News).”
الجهات الأمنية في الرياض تطيح بتنظيم عصابي مكون من 8 أشخاص قاموا بتحويل مبلغ 500 مليون ريال خلال العام الحالي 2020م إلى خارج المملكة بطرق غير نظامية عبر حسابات مؤسسات فردية.
More from Riyadh Xpress
China Park | Riyadh | Saudi Arabia
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.