300 to 500 SAR penalty for people with expired and invalid driving license. The latest update has been mentioned on the official channels of Moroor. More details below.
300 to 500 SAR penalty for people with expired and invalid driving license
Below is the official tweet from Emoroor on their official channel. It mentions that Driving with an expired driving license is considered a traffic violation.
Driving with valid driving licence is a must. pic.twitter.com/vGf0gMI9Zf— المرور السعودي (@eMoroor) September 9, 2020
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles