An update on what is being circulated regarding the opening of international airports and the reception of arrivals after the celebration of the National Day. Jawazat has denied the rumors of opening the international flights. (@SaudiNews50)
الجوازات:— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) September 10, 2020
لاصحة حول مايتم تداوله من فتح المطارات الدولية واستقبال الوافدين بعد الاحتفال باليوم الوطني.
Jawazat Official Channels
In order to avoid rumors or imprecise information being transmitted, we ask everyone to make sure to follow the news about Jawazat from its official sources, through jawazat official channels.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Pakistani Executives Forum celebrated its success and achievements on its 1st Anniversary
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.