3 changes in Ramadan this year due to Coronavirus. People of Saudi Arabia will see these changes during the month of Ramadan. These changes were never expected but due to the current condition of Coronavirus. The steps are taken to reduce any spread of the virus. The step of keeping everyone safe and reduce the spread is welcomed by experts as well. Here are the 3 changes you will notice this Ramadan.
3 changes in Ramadan this year due to Coronavirus
- Suspension of Taraweeh in all mosques and people should be offering their prayers at home. The Eid Prayer at the end of Ramadan may also be prayed at home if the virus continues to spread. More details on Eid Prayer here.
- King Salman approved the reduced Taraweeh prayers version in the Holy Mosques of Makkah and Madinah. General Public will still not be allowed but workers and employees can pray inside the holy mosques. Full article here on the Taraweeh prayers.
- Lastly, the temporary suspension of Umrah extended for the month of Ramadan. No Pilgrims will be allowed to perform Umrah and most of these pilgrims use to come from abroad. The live television view of holy mosques will not show any crowd due to the current condition. A heartbreaking scenario but an important decision to keep everyone safe. Full news here.
These actions will have a great impact on the long term as these short term decisions will help everyone. Hopefully, Saudi Arabia will be open very soon and we will go back to the routine. For now, everyone should pray at home and enjoy the time with your families.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.