Kingdom’s Grand Mufti said no Taraweeh or Eid Prayer in case of a Coronavirus epidemic. This means if the number of cases remains in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. And if these cases are not in control, there will be no Taraweeh and eid prayer. More details below.
Kingdom’s Grand Mufti said no Taraweeh or Eid Prayer
Recently, the Saudi Minister of Islamic Affairs also announced that there will no Taraweeh prayers. And people should stay home and pray. The Grand Mufti of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia also mentioned the same thing. But he also added that if the virus continues to spread, there will be no Eid Prayer due to social distancing. People will be asked to perform the prayers at home. Another heart-breaking news for the Muslims of the world but it is necessary to avoid anymore spread.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.