Taraweeh Prayer Rakat reduced in Saudi Arabia and King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud approved. The Number of Rakats will now be reduced to 10 Rakat only. The prayers and attendance will be suspended to prevent any spread of the virus. More details below.
Taraweeh Prayer Rakat reduced in Saudi Arabia
The number of Tasleemat will be just five during the month of Ramadan. The Holy Quran will be completed during these Rakat and Tahajjud prayer. The decision is for the Two Holy Mosques and approved by King Salman. The live broadcast of Taraweeh as usual on the television.
This was stated by the General President of the Affairs of the Grand Mosque and the Prophet’s Mosque Sheikh Dr. Abdulrahman bin Abdulaziz Al-Sudais who indicated that the aim of easing and reducing these prayers is to apply precautionary and preventive measures, with the continuation of performing the ritual of night prayers (Al-Qyam) and completing the Holy Quran (Khatm Al-Quran) in the Two Holy Mosques.Saudi Press Agency, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by COVID-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, King Salman’s new order to allow Expats Return on ReEntry, Final Exit Visas: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.