11 areas prohibited to live or own in Saudi Arabia recently mentioned in the official channels and some news sources. These areas or places are carefully monitored by the competent authorities and dealing or owning these lands is against the law or rules in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. More details below.
11 areas prohibited to live or own in Saudi Arabia
Preventing real estate ownership of natural or legal persons in locations:
- The borders of the Two Holy Mosques
- The Holy Places and their structures
- Coastal lands, sea sanctuary, and fish farming projects
- Borders and National Sanctuaries Campus
- Wild parklands
- Wildlife sanctuaries and mountain peaks.
- Pasture lands and forests
- Valleys, torrents and archaeological sites
- Reserving areas for hydrocarbons, mining, energy and mineral ores.
- Electrical paths and stations
- Public property issued by the Utilities and Public Services Deeds and Areas of water sources, dam basins, and sanctuaries
-أراضي المراعي والغابات— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) July 17, 2020
-مجاري الأودية والسيول والمواقع الأثرية
-مناطق المحجوزات للمواد الهيدروكربونية والتعدين والطاقة والخامات المعدنية.
-مسارات ومحطات الكهرباء
-مناطق مصادر المياه وأحواض السدود وأحرامها
-الأملاك العامة الصادرة بها صكوك المرافق والخدمات العامة. https://t.co/bjCjxE6QiA
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.