Non-Saudi Insurance Product approved to protect rights and entitlements by the authorities. The idea was to safeguard the rights and entitlements of workers. Expatriates working in the private sector establishments will be full of joy as we have heard some stories in the past where people complained about their rights and entitlements exploited by the employers.
Non-Saudi Insurance Product approved to protect rights and entitlements
The below tweet translates to “The Council of Ministers agrees to approve the application of an insurance product to the rights and entitlements of workers in private sector establishments from non-Saudis, and the state bears all costs incurred in implementing the insurance product.”
مجلس الوزراء يوافق على إقرار تطبيق منتج تأميني على حقوق ومستحقات العاملين لدى منشآت القطاع الخاص من غير السعوديين وتحمّل الدولة جميع التكاليف المترتبة على تطبيق المنتج التأميني.— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) July 17, 2020
Watch the latest update on Eid ul Adha prayer in mosques, Saudi Arabia.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.