Female Workers appointed for Mosques by Islamic Affairs Ministry and they will be helping in the female section of the mosques. Their duties will include several important tasks which are mentioned below and announced by the Ministry.
Female Workers appointed for Mosques by Islamic Affairs Ministry
Appointing female workers will be supervising or managing in women’s or female’s departments of mosques. Ministry will still be supervising the situation and supporting wherever possible or performing their duties. Female Workers duties include:
- Controlling or maintaining prayers with measures. Currently, this is related to social distancing and preventing measures.
- In the Interest of Prayers and perming them safely.
- And Developing women’s advocacy and other activities related to the section of the mosque.
تعيين مراقبات يعملن في الأقسام النسائية في المساجد .. مهامهن :— إمارة منطقة المدينة المنورة (@imarat_almadina) July 17, 2020
• ضبط للمصلٌَيات.
• حرصاً على المصلِّيات.
• تطوير العمل الدعوي النسائي والأنشطة النسائية.
وزارة #الشؤون_الإسلامية pic.twitter.com/8e4Sz9mAW9
However, this is not new or major change as we have seen similar setup in Makkah and Madinah. But it will now be more normal to help and maintain the safety of everyone.
Watch the latest update on Eid ul Adha prayer in mosques, Saudi Arabia.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.