10 Mosques closed in different regions after recording Coronavirus cases. The Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Call and Guidance closed 10 mosques in a number of regions of the Kingdom, after it was proven that Coronavirus cases were recorded among worshipers and mosque employees.
10 Mosques closed in different regions after recording Coronavirus cases
The ministry explained that it closed the building of the Mosques, Advocacy and Guidance Administration in the Governorate of Delam after the director of the administration and six of the employees were infected with the Coronavirus, and within two days it began closing five mosques in the Riyadh region, three of them in Harimila governorate and one in each of Al Aflaj and Al Delam.
It also closed a mosque in Al-Muandaq Governorate in Al-Baha, a mosque in Dammam in the Eastern Province, and three mosques in the northern border, after corona injuries were proven among the ranks of worshipers and mosque employees.
It was indicated that the period of closure for sterilization lasts between 24 hours to 48 hours, as the branch in the region and the administrations of mosques in the governorates through national companies specialized in sterilization work, in coordination between the departments of mosques, health affairs, and district secretariats, and after sterilization and making sure that the facility or mosque is ready to receive employees and worshipers, the opening is completed. And if the imam or muezzin is among the injured, a replacement will be assigned to carry out the tasks.
The ministry called on worshipers to take all precautionary measures approved by the competent authorities, including wearing a mask, bringing the carpet, and achieving physical distancing to protect them and the worshipers from the epidemic.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.