Al Khobar Municipality marks circle with distance at Corniche
Al Khobar Municipality comes up with an amazing and safe enough idea for the public at Corniche with a circle sign that includes a safe distance between each other. People are called upon to adhere to them in order to ensure their safety from the ongoing pandemic of the coronavirus.
Earlier this week traffic police prevent the traffic from corniche. This is all about the ongoing campaign of the Kingdom to curb the spread of coronavirus.
Al Khobar Municipality still managing to let the public visit corniche with precautionary measures and preventive measures given by the government.
- Wear face mask all the time.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Avoid crowded places and take care of yourself and others.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.