Workplace, Domestic and International Flights Suspension extended in Saudi Arabia. The news has been reported by the Saudi Press Agency and the official twitter page of the Ministry of Interior. The suspension is until further notice to minimize the spread of Coronavirus or COVID19. More details below.
Workplace and Flights Suspension extended in Saudi Arabia
The official statement by Saudi Arabia can be seen below. But it mentions 4 important points:
- The workplace attendance suspension of Government Agencies has been extended until further notice. But the exclusion still valid for some sectors or workers.
- Private and Public Sector attendance is also suspended until further notice which is an extension of the previous advisory.
- The suspension of international flights has also been extended but allowed in some exceptional cases until further notice.
- All Domestic flights suspension is also extended until further notice. Also, buses, Taxi and train domestic travel are included.
تمديد العمل بتعليق الحضور لمقرات العمل في جميع الجهات الحكومية والقطاع الخاص وتعليق الرحلات الجوية الدولية والداخلية ونشاط الحافلات وسيارات الأجرة والقطارات حتى إشعار آخر . pic.twitter.com/t6fHoDfHMK— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) March 28, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.