Raining in Riyadh today brings joy to everyone. The curfew or lockdown is effecting everyone in these difficult times. But it doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy the weather from windows or balconies. The unexpected rain in Riyadh today 28th March 2020.
Raining in Riyadh today brings joy to everyone
The dust was getting very annoying but the rain has now made the weather pleasant. It is a blessing to have rain where you can enjoy the view during curfew time. Let us know if it is raining in your area and if you are in Riyadh.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.