Air Defense Forces of Saudi Arabia intercepted 2 ballistic missiles over Riyadh. The news has been reported by many sources already but here are some details which will explain what exactly happened. More Details below.
Air Defense Forces of Saudi Arabia intercepted 2 ballistic missiles over Riyadh
The reports and sources mentioned that at least two ballistic missiles were intercepted in Riyadh. But at least one missile also intercepted in Jazan. The Missile fired towards the southern city of Jazan but intercepted by Air Defence Forces. The Residents of Riyadh reported three loud explosions between 11.15-11.20 pm. Similar attacks also intercepted targeting Abha and Khamis Mushait earlier.
“Loud explosions were heard across the northern areas of Riyadh and sources confirmed it was after two ballistic missiles were intercepted and destroyed.” Al Arabiya’s correspondent in Riyadh Abdulrahman al-Osaimi said. (Source: Al Arabiya English, 2020)
There is no news of any injuries. We will keep everyone updated once we have more information.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.