Ministry of Interior Saudi Arabia has announced that Jeddah lockdown extra measures are implemented. Here is all you need to know about Jeddah Curfew Measures in place. The new curfew time starts from 3 pm and it is in effect from Sunday 29th March 2020. More Details below.
All you need to know about Jeddah curfew
Here are some important points mentioned in the official statement released by the Ministry of Interior Saudi Arabia.
- The Curfew starts from 3:00 PM Sunday, 20th March 2020.
- Entry and Exit from Jeddah Governate are suspended.
- The curfew period will remain until the end of curfew as stated by the royal order by King Salman.
- The exclusion of some essential workers is still active but they will require proper documentation or access. The Company or HR Department of the Employer can help in getting this approval.
Here is the official statement by the Ministry of Interior Saudi Arabia.
تنفيذًا للإجراءات الاحترازية الإضافية للحد من انتشار فيروس كورونا الجديد، تقرر تقديم موعد منع التجول في محافظة جدة ليكون ابتداء من الساعة الثالثة مساء ، وتعليق الدخول والخروج إليها . pic.twitter.com/jadwugh5XO— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) March 29, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.