WBG Honored H. E. Ram Prasad
Riyadh – World Business Group Society aka WBG and Nawazinda Group honored the Indian Charge d’Affaires to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia H. E. Mr. N. Ram Prasad for his outstanding contributions to developing and promoting bilateral relations between the two countries and his apex level of support and contribution to the Riyadh-based Indian community at a graceful ceremony held at the Saudi Arabian capital Riyadh.
The ceremony was ably conducted by the Director of WBG Dr. Ashraf Ali and was attended by the Ambassadors and diplomats of various countries, Saudi & Indian businessmen, and community representatives.
World Business Group Society WBG & Nawazinda Group presented the plaque of appreciation to H. E. Mr. N. Ram Prasad for his outstanding contributions.
Speaking on the occasion Indian CDA H. E. Ram Prasad thanked the hosts and the attendees for giving him great respect and pledged to continue his best efforts
The Ambassadors and diplomats attended ceremony representing Spain, Australia, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Myanmar, Romania, Benin, Ghana, and some other countries congratulated the Indian CDA H. E. Ram Prasad and praised the efforts of WBG.
CEO of WBG and Nawazinda Group Eng. Shakeel Khan commended the best services of H. E. CDA Ram Prasad “Under his administration, His Excellency CDA Ram Prasad has strengthened the bilateral relations and delivered his best services for the Indian community”, he said.
Dr. Ashraf Ali and Shakeel Khan informed the audience with useful information about the World Business Group society, “WBG is a global platform to create a place and connect to the world business houses and business professionals to enable them to share the business opportunities and expertise with convenient to more productive and become successful to acquire the apex position in the same domain”.
They invited everyone to join their society.
WBG link: https://www.worldbusinessgroups.com/
The ceremony concluded with a sumptuous dinner for the guests.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy a protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the humanitarian crises caused by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.