Visitors can inquire about the Border number without visiting the Jawazat office, the latest update on the official channels of Jawazat, or the General Directorate of Passports.
Visitors can inquire about the Border number without visiting Jawazat
The below tweet translates to “Through the Absher electronic platform, citizens of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries and visitors to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia can inquire about the border number without the need to go to the passport departments.”
عبر منصة #أبشر الإلكترونية، بإمكان مواطني دول مجلس التعاون الخليجي والزائرين للمملكة العربية السعودية الاستعلام عن رقم الحدود دون الحاجة لمراجعة إدارات الجوازات— الجوازات السعودية (@AljawazatKSA) February 17, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.