Violation of setting fire to forest or trees or wild parks will be a penalty of 50 thousand to 500 thousand as per the new update. Saudi Arabia is taking all the precautions to make sure the environment is not harmed by carelessness. More details below.
Violation of setting fire to forest or trees or wild parks
Set fire to pastures and forests And wild parks without taking the necessary precautions are an environmental violation. The punishment:
- A fine between (50-500 thousand riyals).
- Repair the damages resulting from the violation.
People must take the necessary precautions when setting a fire outdoors. To use a stove to ensure that the fire does not spread or damage the vegetation cover and not to set a fire near tree trunks. Not to be lit during the wind. Completely extinguish the fire before leaving the place.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.