Ministry of Health’s spokesperson updated on ease of lockdown from 29th Shawwal which was decided as part of 3 phases. The three phases of lockdown are already announced for all regions but Jeddah and Makkah still have some extra restrictions. More details below.
Update on ease of lockdown from 29th Shawwal
The third phase 29th Shawwal which is 21st June 2020 planning is ongoing. The below tweet which is translated “The plan for the return of life to 29 Shawwal is ongoing in all regions of the Kingdom, with the exception of some sites that are subject to follow-up.”
عاجل..— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) June 14, 2020
خطة عودة الحياة في ٢٩ شوال مستمرة في جميع مناطق المملكة باستثناء بعض المواقع والتي تخضع للمتابعة.
The ministry of health spokesperson also mentioned that new cases or spread is in community hands. If the precautions are followed, the number of cases will be controlled with the help of experts.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.