Transport department announced vaccination mandatory for staff in KSA. Today (Tuesday), the Public Transport Authority announced a requirement to vaccinate all workers in public transport means, trains, and bus drivers, as of Shawwal 1, 1442 AH, corresponding to May 13, 2021 AD.
Transport department announced vaccination mandatory for staff in KSA
The authority stated in a statement, that the decision comes in order to protect public health, to limit the spread of the Coronavirus, and in an effort to return life to normal.
And indicated that in the event of non-compliance with this, a negative (PCR) test for Coronavirus is required every 7 days at the facility’s expense for workers in these unvaccinated activities.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.