Tourist Visa Update: The flight suspension period not counted towards the overall period. The official twitter of the Ministry of Tourism has mentioned this on 14th April 2020. The suspension of international flights due to COVID-19 has put a pause on one of the fastest-growing industries in the Kingdom. Further details below.
Tourist Visa Update: The flight suspension period not counted
The suspension because of COVID-19 will not count towards the period of tourism visas. This is valid for people who are inside the Kingdom and also for people who availed of the visa but didn’t travel. Any related things like insurance will also not be counted during this time.
This means when the international flights are open. Anyone who has a tourism visa can enter the kingdom. And people who want to leave can leave without leaving any bad record. Hopefully, this will give a bit of relief to people who wanted to travel or wants to travel. For more details, contact your embassy or ministry of tourism.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.