Health and Fitness category in apps is one of the key areas in the world today. People are scared but mostly bored which has increased the use of apps and internet usage massively. But Health and Fitness is also an important category where Ministries are also taking part to help the country’s health sector. Here is the list of top 10 Health and Fitness apps in Saudi Arabia.
Top 10 Health and Fitness apps in Saudi Arabia – 2020
Some apps on the list are new or trending currently due to the virus outbreak globally. But these apps are really important for your well-being during curfew or lockdown. Excercise, Pharmacy and self-isolation apps will help people to get through these times.
10 – Height Increase – Increase Height Workout, Taller
9 – Optical illusion Hypnosis
8 – Lose Weight in 30 Days
7 – Six Pack in 30 Days – Abs Workout
6 – Lose Weight App for Men – Weight Loss in 30 Days
5 – Lose Weight App for Women – Workout at Home
4 – Tameni – App by Saudi FDA
3 – Home Workout – No Equipment
2 – Nahdi
1 – Mawid (موعد) – Click here to read more about an app by Ministry of Health and your coronavirus advisor.
These apps will help everyone stay healthy, order medicines and find out helpful information about health.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.