Ministry of Health’s Mawid app is your Coronavirus advisor. The App helps the users to enter their details which includes any travel history and symptoms. The app will really help people in decreasing their anxiety and fear. More Details and links to download below.
Ministry of Health’s Mawid app is your Coronavirus advisor
In Addition to check their symptoms and help people finding out facts. Mawid App also includes a central appointment system. This is one of the primary functions of this app which allows patients to book, cancel or reschedule their appointments.
The App was launched in May 2019 to increase the use of digital technology but it is helping the Ministry to guide people in the current pandemic. However, if you are still unsure or uncertain after using this app. Call 937 where they will advise you accordingly.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.