Hajj Update – Ministry of Hajj and Umrah asked pilgrims to wait before making plans. Dr. Muhammad Saleh Bin Taheb Banten has urged the pilgrims to wait before any bookings or planning for Hajj this year. However, it is not said that Hajj is not allowed this year. Details below.
Hajj Update – Ministry asked pilgrims to wait before making plans
This is due to the fact that the world is facing a novel and deadly virus. And it has led the disruption to the whole world. The ministry has said that people should wait until it is more clear on current and future situation in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is concerned about the safety of visitors and pilgrims. People already in isolation are in good health but the country want to make sure.
The Ministry is also visiting the Umrah pilgrims who are in the Kingdom. Everyone in the hotels is in good health and looked after. The temporary suspensions on Umrah are due to Precautionary measures in place. (Source: Saudi Press Agency, 2020)
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.