Toll Free number for fatwas and inquiries by Islamic Affairs Ministry. The Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Call and Guidance started today the operation of the automated answering service on the toll-free number 8002451000 to answer the fatwas and inquiries about Hajj around the clock and in ten international languages, within the framework of the efforts provided by the Ministry to educate and inform pilgrims. Hajj works within its plan for the Hajj for the current year 1441 AH.
Toll Free number for fatwas and inquiries by Islamic Affairs Ministry
The Ministry, represented by the General Secretariat for Islamic Awareness of Hajj and Umrah, stated in a statement that the automatic response service comes within the educational and guidance services provided by the ministry to pilgrims, in a statement describing the characteristics of Hajj and Umrah and all that relates to inquiries of pilgrims and Umrah performers, indicating that the global languages approved for the automatic response service are: Arabic, English, French, Turkish, Hindi, Urdu, Hausa, Indonesian, Bengali and Amharic.
The ministry stated that it is seeking its full potential to serve the pilgrims of the Sacred House of God, including by providing means to answer the referendums through the latest available technical means, noting that the automated response service for the inquiries and fatwas of the Hajj has proven its efficiency by facilitating the pilgrims to reach the satisfactory answer to their legal problems with the Hajj.
Watch how generous Ramadan in Madinah was in 2019. Hopefully, we will be able to do Iftar like this again next year.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.