Smart meter project will be completed soon. The CEO of the Saudi Electricity Company, Fahd Al-Sudairy, said that the company will soon announce the completion of the smart meters project.
The smart meter project will be completed soon
Al-Sudairy explained in an intervention with the Al-Akhbariya channel, that the project went through difficult circumstances coinciding with the Corona pandemic in 2020, but it was completed thanks to the company’s men and the continuous follow-up from the Ministry of Energy and the Water and Electricity Regulatory Authority.
He pointed out that citizens will soon be happy to provide a smart method that enables the subscriber to know the details of his consumption, and helps restore the current when he is cut off for any reason without the need to send teams to the field.
He pointed out that the company’s service measurement indicators showed a 35% decrease in the number of power outages in 2020.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.