The Ministry of Health: The return of international flights is being studied by experts and concerned authorities to take the best decision and the appropriate time. Details below.
The return of international flights is being studied by experts
The spokesman for the Ministry of Health, Dr. Muhammad Al-Abd Al-Aali, confirmed that the rest of the activities that do not return, including international flights, are subject to studies by experts, specialists, and concerned authorities to take the optimal decision and the appropriate time to return and adopt the protocols that maintain health security in the country for citizens and residents.
He explained during the press conference on Coronavirus developments, that the resumption of some activities after stopping the Coronavirus pandemic came after adequate scientific studies to take appropriate measures at the best time.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.