New cases continue to decline for the third day in a row for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As of 31st August 2020 update from the Ministry of Health, number of active cases are 21,079 around the Kingdom. The number of recoveries reported are more than daily cases, recoveries 1,129 and 951 new cases. More details below.
New cases continue to decline for the third day in a row
The below tweet by the Spokesperson of the Health Ministry mentions “Praise be to God, for the third day in a row, the daily incidence of the new Coronavirus in the Kingdom has decreased to less than a thousand cases, as there has been no decline in the number of infections to less than a thousand several months ago. We will continue to fight this virus until we eliminate it, God willing.”
بحمد الله لليوم الثالث على التوالي تتراجع حالات الإصابة اليومية بفيروس كورونا الجديد في المملكة إلى أقل من ألف حالة، حيث لم تسجل تراجعًا في عدد الإصابات إلى أقل من ألف منذ عدة أشهر.— المتحدث الرسمي لوزارة الصحة (@spokesman_moh) August 31, 2020
مستمرون في التصدي لهذا الفيروس حتى القضاء عليه بإذن الله.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.