Students return to schools
The Ministry of Education announces that general education students will return to schools in attendance according to the approved operational models that will be announced late, where the target age groups will be determined for the return.
- The return of male and female teachers And members of the teaching and technical training staff in the presence of the next academic year.
- School students return in the presence, according to the categories specified later.
وزارة التعليم تُعلن رسمياً :— أخبار الوطن (@AlwatanNews24) May 25, 2021
✅ عودة طلاب وطالبات الجامعات والكليات حضورياً من العام الدراسي المقبل.
✅ عودة المعلمين و المعلمات
وأعضاء هيئة التدريس والتدريب التقني حضورياً من العام الدراسي المقبل.
✅ عودة طلاب وطالبات المدارس
حضورياً حسب الفئات المحددة لاحقاً.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, follow all preventive measures.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.