Mechanism of the next academic year
The Ministry of Education announces the mechanism of the next academic year.
- Madrasati platform in the Kingdom has achieved world records.
- We thank every mother and every parent who has contributed to the continuation of distance education.
- We thank the teachers and faculty for completing the academic year successfully.
- Most importantly, thank you to our great country, which provided all the means for the continuation of education during the Corona pandemic.
- All employees of the Ministry of Education should promptly obtain a coronavirus vaccine.
- We worked for two years, where we concluded that the education system needs real and deep development.
- There is a gap between the actual educational ladder years and the years provided within the education system is 3 years.
- Curriculum development is vital to raising the efficiency of education in the Kingdom.
- We will not force students to be vaccinated, and we will provide a safe learning environment.
- There are summer courses for male and female teachers and will be announced later.
Mechanism of the next academic year
- Next academic year will include new academic subjects.
- Adding new academic subjects and developing other curricula.
- The new academic year for the academic year 1443 AH for general education will be 3 semesters instead of two semesters.
- Each semester consists of 13 weeks, including the development of study plans and curricula.
- 12 leave during one academic year.
Ministry of Education
- Increasing school days.
- Aim to dispense with the preparatory year.
- There will be extended education leaves.
- Education development is continuous and will not stop.
- Lastly, the continuation of the Madrasati platform and distance education during the next academic year.
#وزير_التعليم خلال مؤتمر #التقويم_الدراسي_الجديد: أشكر زملائي وزميلاتي من المعلمين والمعلمات وأعضاء هيئة التدريس والتدريب والإداريين، وأولياء الأمور، على جهودهم المميزة بعد انتهاء العام الدراسي الاستثنائي، ونقدر لهم عزيمتهم وتفانيهم، في نجاح العملية التعليمية عن بُعد. pic.twitter.com/RfOvwCvaLQ— وزارة التعليم – عام (@moe_gov_sa) May 26, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, follow all preventive measures.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.