The Minister of Health, Tawfiq Al-Rabiah, has suspended a dermatologist from practicing the profession after he exceeded his specialty by practicing plastic surgery without a license.
The Minister of Health suspends a dermatologist from practicing the profession
The Ministry of Health called upon health practitioners to abide by the text of Paragraph (b) of Article 9 of the Health Professions Practice Law and not to override medical specialization.
And the ministry stressed that the penalties for violators of the system amount to a fine, withdrawal of the license, and imprisonment.
It is noteworthy that Paragraph (b) of Article 9 of the Law on the Practice of Health Professions states that “A health practitioner may not – in cases other than necessity – perform work that exceeds his competence or capabilities.”
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.