Public Taxis to resume work in Saudi Arabia but restricted to Saudis only and few locations for now. The announcement of “issuance of approvals or permits” has started in Saudi Arabia. The public taxi permits will be approved on an individual basis. More details below.
Taxis to resume work in Saudi Arabia but limited
Public Taxi approval will be only in areas where the curfew is not in place. The Ministry of Transport has published the update that areas with total ban are not included. The approval will be given by applications. The Ministry has also mentioned that taxis will help people in these difficult times. And they will help people in need.
However, health advice must be followed to avoid any spread of the virus. This includes social distancing measures and minimal contact with others. Also, the Ministry of transport mentioned that the public taxis and delivery applications will be restricted to Saudis only. And it is the responsibility of the licensed regulatory authorities.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.