Ministry of Interior announced updated on travel permits in Saudi Arabia. The new update has been announced on the official twitter page of the Ministry of Interior. And many other Government authorities have confirmed the update. Below is the update by the ministry.
Ministry of Interior announced updated on travel permits in Saudi Arabia
The official statement mentions about the updated forms for travel. The travel permits are applicable in all regions during the curfew. Starting from 3 pm next Tuesday, these travel permits will be in full action. The Hijri date for next Tuesday is 28/8/1441 AH. The unified model will be applicable in all regions to make sure there is no misuse of permits.
The excluded group which includes health care workers, security and a few others are still excluded from this.
Image credits: Saudi Press Agency
مصدر مسؤول بوزارة الداخلية : تطبيق النماذج المحدثة الخاصة بتصاريح التنقل خلال فترة منع التجول في جميع مناطق المملكة ابتداء من الساعة الثالثة من عصر يوم الثلاثاء القادم . pic.twitter.com/oXwro4GSxv— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) April 18, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.