Curfew Update by the Ministry of Interior to limit the spread. An official source at the Ministry of Interior stated that in light of the health recommendations submitted by the concerned authorities to strengthen precautionary measures and measures to limit the spread of the new Coronavirus in the Kingdom and to preserve the health and safety of citizens and residents, it was decided what follows:
Curfew Update by the Ministry of Interior to limit the spread
First: Apply additional health precautionary measures with the isolation of Al-Fadhliya (in Al-Ahsa Governorate, preventing entry to or exit from them, and preventing curfews in 24 hours, as of today and until further notice.
Second: Allowing the residents of the aforementioned neighborhood to leave their homes for the necessary needs such as (health care and catering) within the scope of the isolation area during the period from six in the morning until three in the afternoon.
Third: All activities that are authorized to practice their duties during the curfew times in line with the isolated ones continue in the minimal limits, according to the procedures and controls determined by the concerned authority.
Image Credits: SPA, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.