United Arab Emirates, Dubai – February 10, 2022 – Shaza Riyadh Hotel Residences, the contemporary luxury hotel residence at the heart of the Saudi capital, continues to enhance the guests’ experience with newly added features and facilities.
Representing exceptional Andalusian charm that combines tradition, culture, and modernity, Shaza Riyadh has recently introduced new concepts, services, and major upgrades to the existing facilities to support its position as a unique luxury destination at the heart of the capital.
Haythem Al Ayoobi, General Manager of Shaza Riyadh Hotel Residences commented, “The recent upgrades come in line with our efforts to provide an unforgettable stay for the visitors of Riyadh. Shaza Riyadh represents the ideal destination for both business and leisure travelers with a variety of rooms and suites that are perfectly designed to elevate the journey of rest – each one telling a story of peaceful ambiance and a quiet refuge.”
The new concepts and upgrades to Shaza Riyadh include launching a new ladies spa and Gym providing the ultimate relaxation and wellbeing experience for ladies at the heart of Riyadh and as part of Shaza Afiya’s unique wellness concept. The ladies spa offers a unique selection of treatments and therapies with exclusive health consulting to the guests.
The hotel has also introduced a new boutique events & catering department targeting local family events and gatherings with exceptional quality and service. The facilities have been upgraded including the family suites that are fully equipped for enhanced convenience and relaxation and offer spectacular views of Riyadh.
Upgraded menus of MENA and Midan restaurants provide a distinctive culinary experience for the guests featuring a variety of dishes from different cuisines, and the latest technology has been introduced to Bayt Al Hikma meeting Centre that brings travelers scent-inspired meeting rooms for conferences, banquets, and more. Shaza Riyadh is managed by Shaza Hotels, the leading hotel management company dedicated to providing true Arabian hospitality inspired by the traditions and culture of the Silk Route countries. The company continues to expand in Saudi Arabia and enhance its current portfolio with ambitious growth plans with new properties in the pipeline across major locations in the kingdom.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do. We have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, booster dose of coronavirus vaccines is compulsory in the KIngdom from 1st February 2022.
- Lastly, Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.