Security Authorities announced penalties data on not wearing masks in different cities of Saudi Arabia. The penalty announced as part of the initial opening of the country but cautiously campaign. The penalty was for SAR 1,000 each individual they are caught for not wearing masks in public places. More details below.
Security Authorities announced penalties data on not wearing masks
In one day or 24 hours, the security authorities impose financial fines for not wearing the masks in:
- Riyadh 114
- Qassim 182
- Najran 105
- Tabuk 183
- Al-Jouf 18
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Watch a short video of our trip to Masjid An-Nabwi for iftar in Ramadan 2019.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles