Saudi Seasons to return in the Kingdom
SPA – Visit Saudi announced the return of the Saudi seasons with doubling down on activity and programming, with bigger, more exciting, and diverse events in the Kingdom.
For the first time ever, the public will be invited and encouraged to help shape the new Saudi Seasons program, through the interactive website www.2years.sa, dedicated to uncovering experiences spanning entertainment, arts, and culture.
Saudi Seasons Returns with Double Momentum and Bigger, More Exciting and Diverse Events.https://t.co/B2dzWT669A#SaudiSeasons#VisitSaudi#SPAGOV pic.twitter.com/rxRJXG3TZN— SPAENG (@Spa_Eng) June 12, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.