Saudi Public Transport Authority created tens of thousands of jobs and completed millions of trips with the help of smart applications. The apps are one of the most emerging parts of public transport in Saudi Arabia. More details below.
Saudi Public Transport Authority created tens of thousands of jobs
“The activity of transporting passengers through smart applications is one of the emerging activities that the Public Transport Authority has adopted in accordance with the principle of participatory economy, which has facilitated the movement of more than 150 million trips annually and created tens of thousands of partial and total employment opportunities.”
يعد نشاط نقل الركاب عبر التطبيقات الذكية من الأنشطة الناشئة التي تبنتها #الهيئة_العامة_للنقل وفق مبدأ الاقتصاد التشاركي والذي ساهم في تسهيل حركة التنقل لأكثر من 150 مليون رحلة سنوياً، وخلق عشرات الآلاف من فرص العمل الجزئي والكلي. #النقل_الموجه#مكملين_توطين pic.twitter.com/03PRu2lD6z— الـهـيـئة الـعـامة للنقل (@Saudi_TGA) October 8, 2020
More from Riyadh Xpress
Non-Saudis will be allowed to enter from 15th September|Saudi Arabia
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles