Saudi Moroor clarified international or foreign license validity in KSA; According to the General Directorate of Traffic (Moroor) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, individuals visiting Saudi Arabia can utilize a foreign driver’s license for a duration of one year. The one-year period is calculated starting from either the date of their entry into the Kingdom or the expiration date of their international or foreign driving license, whichever comes first.
Saudi Moroor clarified international or foreign license validity in KSA
This clarification was provided in response to an inquiry received by Saudi Moroor through their official Twitter handle. The inquiry came from a business visitor holding a multiple-entry visa, who sought information on the feasibility of visiting Saudi Arabia and driving a vehicle using a foreign driver’s license.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the humanitarian crises caused by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures are implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.